Visual WIP 0.3 Beta 1
This is the first Beta release of Visual WIP as the application and the API is stabalizing. There will be changes to the API and there will be UI changes but the goal is to move into a version 1.0 release.
- New column types
- Single Work Item column that shows a single work item based on it's Id
- Group column shows a empty column that can be used for grouping.
- Line column draws a horizontal or vertical line.
- Windows can now zoom and pan to better support one monitor setups.
- Windows can now be reopend and deleted
- Columns can now be moved between windows
- Time to refresh count down is shown in the ribbon
- Added tool tips to the UI to make it easier to get started
- Added board recording support. When Auto Record is on the boards of all windows will be recorded by the loaded recorder.
- SingleLocalJpegFileBoardRecorder will create a Jpeg image for every window in a folder called Captures.
- The column header and border can now be turned off and on